- In response to God's heart and the pressing world need we seek to establish and assist in establishing children's homes in developing countries-homes that will provide loving nurture and development for orphaned and abandoned children. We seek to do so according to the following guidelines:
- Work with local Christian churches in the community to allow the home to become a local outreach to at-risk children. The local church can provide spiritual oversight, help with development and support, and assist in the day-to-day operation of the home.
- Provide opportunity for intellectual, social, and spiritual development in each child as well as training in basic and vocational life skills.
- Provide a family atmosphere and a loving environment with resident "house parents", Christian couples with a special capacity to love and nurture children.
- Seek long term self-sufficiency through the provision of local support and onsite farming and aqua culture.
In response to God's demonstrated love for us through Christ, we recognize the worldwide need to rescue children who have no home or capable family and who have no hope or future. War, poverty, disease, and drug abuse are among the many causes that produce homeless children. Some are left to roam the streets and be exposed to further exploitation. In developing countries there are few if any organizations to help. Though we are a tiny organization compared to the thousands of orphans without homes, we are aware of the preciousness of each individual life. Each transformed life shall impact future generations and ultimately change the fabric and character of nations.